Monday, January 23, 2006




Lovely day today. It started out dreary and drizzly but soon cleared up and hit an unseasonal 80 degrees. Accupuncture session was good and my back feels so much better. Last night I finally broke my listing block and got two auctions up and today they both have bids. That should motivate me, right? Well, I still need someone to kick me in the butt to get me going.

To divert attention from my laziness here are a few new "Sassy" pictures. The last one is Sassy being a contortionist. Wrapping herself around the coffee table is one of her favorite things. Have I mentioned that she's more monkey than cat?


Another one is her posing as the Queen of the Cats! Girl Cats Rule! Boy Cats Drool!


The top photo is just her being herself. She's very dark for such a young siamese but she's not a pure breed so there are stripes and odd marks here & there. The grey thing by her tail is her "Baby". She carries all over the house. Puts it in the litter box, by the food, brings it to bed and runs around the house with it in her mouth, all the while crying. She is so weird.
Okay, just previewed and the pictures are not as I loaded them and I haven't the foggiest idea how to edit or move them. So just figure out which picture is which!

No comments: