Monday, July 21, 2008

Blueberry Hill: Johnny Hallyday and Celine Dion

I found this clip and think it is good. I laugh when Johnny starts out with "I found my Trill..." His accent is delightful. Celine is in top form with her leg guitar but the best part is at the end when they do a Blues Riff along with the host. It makes me smile.



I'm trying to learn French but it is slow going. I e-mailed Oprah this morning to ask if the guy she had on awhile ago who did past life regressions could regress someone to a previous life in which they spoke another language and bring that ability into the present one. I'd like to find out if I ever lived in France and if so could I just be hypnotized and recall my ability to speak the language. Sure would save a lot of time and effort to learn it that way.

Auctions ending tonight and tomorrow night and I haven't written up any new ones although I do have photos done. I'm trying to leave my schedule open in case I decide to drive south to visit an old friend. Not sure yet.

No comments: