Saturday, August 06, 2011

Time to get ready for our trip to Ireland, London and saving the best for last, Paris.  Suitcase is in the guest room along with piles of things to sort through and choose which will go and which will stay.  Some new things and some old favorites are in the piles.  We are limited to one suitcase for a 20 day trip so it will be difficult to pare it down to the essentials.

This is my first time going to Europe at this time of year.  Way, way, way back, almost ten years ago, I went to Denmark at the end of May through early June, but ever since then I seem to travel in the winter. This is a good thing.  I dont' need a heavy coat and a pile of woolies, gloves, hats, and scarves.  They say that the nights in Ireland can get cold and rainy so I need to prepare for that.

I'm so exited and counting the days.  The tickets for the 2nd Il Divo concert have finally arrived.  We still have a spare Champagne/Orangery ticket for the nineteenth (19th) to sell and I"ve listed it on eBay so hopefully someone will want it. 

Here's a taste of Il Divo and a new song from the new album.

No comments: