Friday, December 05, 2008

France

I went to France in July of 2007 to attend this class in Polymer Clay and Book Arts. Dayle Duroshow's Workshop in France. I had met Dayle years before at a doll workshop in Baltimore and really enjoyed her class and found her to be a wonderful teacher and a delightful person.

This class was held in Durfort, a small village in the Languedoc region.. I fell in love with the village, the house we stayed in, the area around it and the country of France. If I once left my heart in San Francisco, I left my soul in France.

Here is the street where we stayed.



This is the view of the waterfall and stream behind the house. Photo taken from the back terrace where weather permitting we ate lunch or dinner.



Gwen Gibson, another artist, owns the home and here is the story of La Cascade

Paris Countdown:10 Days!!

No comments: