Friday, August 08, 2008

CHRISTMAS IN PARIS!!


I'm floating 3 inches off the floor. I just threw caution to the wind and booked a trip to Provence and Nice with Gutsy Women Travel and added a week or more so that I can take the train to Paris and spend Christmas and maybe New Year's Eve there.

My friend, Connie, who moved back to London says she'll meet me in Paris. Should be cold but great fun. My brother-in-law spent lots of time there and sent me an e-mail this morning telling me to go for it. I had already committed to it so it was nice to get confirmation that I'm not totally mad. I will try to copy and post some of his e-mail in another post. His descriptions brought tears to my eyes.

I'm off to lunch with neighbor and to Belk's to spend $50 in free credits. This has been a lovely week and I have much to do.

No comments: