Monday, January 15, 2007

Yikes! It's been awhile. Busy, Busy, Busy.

Some of the Book Boarders have been posting pictures from High School and one has a Jantzen Bathing Suit listed so I fished out this old picture of me at my aunt's summer bungalow in Lavalette, NJ. It was the summer of 1961 and our main goal in life was to get a great tan and meet cute boys on the boardwalk.

Great hair, NOT! And the Cat's Eye glasses were just so chic at the time. I do miss that body, though..




Amazing how time changes so much. This past year my goal was to reach 65 so I would be eligible for Medicare and not have to pay the sky-high health insurance premiums. This year's goal is to loose weight, get healthier, travel more, pare down all the belongings for a move in 3 years to Mexico, and to not pass up any opportunities for anything that looks like fun or an adventure.

No comments: