Thursday, August 17, 2006

Still no Car!

I want my car back... I need to call again in a little while. He called last week & said it was going into the paint shop & would be ready the middle of this week. That would have been yesterday. Finding someone to take me up there to pick it up is something that I need to schedule. Aaarrrrgggghhhhh.

The good news is that my eBay auctions all sold. I just have the two Jams World outfits left that I'm selling for Tom. 100% sell through rate is pretty good but of course, Blue Fish always sells. I need to edit pictures and write more listings. I'm feeling list-less...

Bad night last night. Went to bed way too late, didn't easily fall asleep and then was awake before dawn. Weird dreams about the Mafia and buried bodies. I was laying there awake and wondering why.. I've never watched the Sopranos, although I did live in Jackson Township when they found the mob body in the oil drum on the chicken farm. Inspired them to dig up the 20" thick concrete patio behind the house but they never found anymore bodies. It became a running joke that even though they buried them in the Pine Barrens of NJ, they killed 'em in New York..
I've been reading some memes and need to do some. They are fun to read.

No comments: