Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The big car crash!


A week ago yesterday, I crashed my car into the car in front of me. I hit the brakes about 30 foot back but the car just slid into the one in front. There's a firehouse off to the left and they remotely change the light. I don't think it went through orange at all. First car slid to a stop, 2nd screeched to a stop, and I tried but bang... Amazing that I was going so slow and the car I hit just has a dent & a ding or two while my big Avalon has many smushed parts in front. Hood out of whack, light hanging out and fender like piece that wraps around is bumped out. Poor car is in the shop and looks like it will be another week or two before I get it back.

Luckily no one was hurt. I bumped my knee but fortunately it was the bad one so I still have one good one.

Tonight is Project Runway... Hope it's more fun than last week.

No comments: