Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ahhhhhh... great morning.. had a pedicure and then a massage. I was sore and in pain from an 11 hour day of Disney's Animal Kingdom and a night at Magic Kingdom. I walked my feet into agony and the rest of me wasn't doing much better but it was such fun. My friend's Mum is visiting from Australia and we spent the day together enjoying the animals & exhibits. Met up with her daughter, my friend, at Magic Kingdom to watch the "Wishes" Fireworks display. Friend's hubby works there setting them up. As exhausting as a day at one of the parks can be, I still never turn down a chance to go.

Last week we had "Tea" at the Grand Floridian Resort. Very English style tearoom with all the extras. Very nice and civilized.

Here's a sassy update: She loves to crawl under things and hides. Here she is just coming out from under the quilt on the ottoman. She is so funny.

No comments: