Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Here is a photo of the owners of La Carriere, the B & B where Annie & I stayed after our workshop. It is owned by Justin & Robin Saunders. He's English and she is American. Two cute daughters who love to play dress-up and a loving old dog make up the rest of the family. We really enjoyed our stay there. The book that is recommended on their site is well worth the read. Michael S. Sanders', From Here You Can't See Paris. It is about the most amazing restaurant. We had Robin set up a reservation for us and it was the best meal I've ever eaten...



I have decided that the funk I'm in is because I miss France. I'd love to move there but since our US dollar is now worth dirt, it isn't feasible but I am thinking that perhaps next spring or summer, I can rent a "Gite" (cottage) or small house and stay for 3 or 4 weeks. I might even try for a house swap... I just need to have the largest yard sale ever to empty out this place. That & get busy listing piles of stuff on eBay. I will try harder to post & upload some more photos of France.

No comments: