Saturday, January 07, 2006

Okay, day two of blogging... I've figured out how to find my blog site but then couldn't find the area to write my post. I went the long way around and finally found it. Now I need to figure out how to do links in the post. I received Lynn Perrella's new Book, Alphabetica. It's great but I liked her previous one, Artists Journals and Sketchbooks even better.

Now I'm playing with making links within my text. Working on this blog is giving my old brain a work-out. Artwise, I'm playing in my garage and making some of those delightful "Tinnies" that were featured in the latest issue of Somerset Studios. I begged some of the larger tin cans from our local greasy spoon and so I'm going to make them one with their name on it so the cans keep coming. They were even washed and had labels removed. How good is that?

No comments: